Had a request to create a high res image or pdf of this map: https://www.nps.gov/iatr/planyourvisit/maps.htm
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
We had a user that could not print from the Crystal Reports Print ActiveX add-on for Internet Explorer on the terminal server. It worked fine for other users on the term server, myself included, and behaved differently for this user when logged onto a different terminal server. The error message was simply the the Windows red X dialog, with the text "csprintdllg.dll" in the title and nothing in the body of the dialog except an OK button.
Things we tried, one or more of them being the solution:
- Clear all the TEMP files from the user's profile (e.g. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp)
- Clear all the Temporary Internet Files from the user's profile (e.g. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files)
- Open Internet Explorer and clear the cache/history completely, then restart it.
- Note: should NOT have checked the top checkbox there, about Preserving Favories website data.
- Try using Crystal Reports Print ActiveX control again.